Easter's on it's way, and I'm still trying to figure out what happened to March! Things seem to be settling down a bit, so this year I'm going to attempt these way too cute bunny cupcakes. Maybe.
Even though it wasn't strictly a pleasure visit, we always love it when Diane rolls in to town. (We offer plenty of 'curb side' parking).
Spring made an appearance in the library this week. The "Story Tree" is filled with leaves made from book covers and pages from discarded
books. It is rather unnerving to see a tree festooned in such a way in a library, but it's the cutest thing you ever saw. Think of it as recycling. ;)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love it. I wish it could always be Spring in your Library!
Diane didn't tell me about the "curb side" parking.
You always have good stuff on your blog.
As for the "Bunny Trail" a lady in our group brought in cup cakes with jelly beans and a pink marshmellow bunny on them. Very cute!
cute decoration idea!
Post a Comment