Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dearest Family and Friends,

Thank you for all the times you've allowed me to choose for you off the menu, letting me smell your food before you do, asking me what I want to watch you eat, for eating it in front of me and honestly describing its goodness bite for bite, for not complaining when I rewind the Olive Garden commercials, and for your constant reassurance that Jack-in-the-Box will probably still have their new Deli Trio sandwich when I'm done with this thing.

Those who know me best, know I never do anything half way. And that means when I am done with this thing, I'm heading to Chicago for a hot dog. Want to come along? Everyone's invited!

Dianna and I have started a website, Weigh Across America, to help motivate us, and it's working! We're getting in shape and having a blast. Come check it out, be a "follower", leave a comment, and pack your suitcases (
we're really fun traveling companions)! I've lost 80 pounds so far, and I really am going to Chicago!

No comments: