The driving compulsion to write; the overwhelming urge to write. Hypergraphia may compel someone to keep a voluminous journal, to jot off frequent letters to the editor, to write on toilet paper if nothing else is available, and perhaps even to compile a dictionary. Hypergraphia is the opposite of writer's block.
It was me. I did it. I was the one who broke your Agapanthus in half when I was a kid. I'm super sorry. They say karma comes back around to bite you. And they were right.
well.... yes. but the "me" meant ME. i was probably 6? you remember the emlins... don't you? their dead now, of course, but isn't there a saying that goes something like, 'its never too late to say you're sorry"?
2 comments:
Oh, my goodness! You guys sure have a lot going on there! I know she is so cute since I have seen her in person and all . . . but oh, my goodness!
well.... yes. but the "me" meant ME. i was probably 6? you remember the emlins... don't you? their dead now, of course, but isn't there a saying that goes something like, 'its never too late to say you're sorry"?
Post a Comment