Thursday, February 26, 2009

Anchor's Away

So today isn't starting out exactly as planned.

Who'd have thought the shower would keep showering long after the shower was over? Inside the wall.

Who'd have thought that finding the outside water turner offer thing would be so much fun to find? And so hard to turn off?

Who'd have guessed that the water would have created such an attractive design on the downstairs ceiling? In two rooms. And soggy carpets? In those same two rooms.

I don't even want to guess what this is going to cost.

4 comments:

Diane said...

How horrible. What a way to have to clean out closets and stuff....

tipi tai said...

I keep forgetting to comment on this. this sounds serious. what is going on now that it's been a few days?

Suzie said...

we're just waiting for the repair people. it's all dry finally. fortunately/unfortunately we caught it in time to avoid new carpet and paint. Alas.

Dave said...

Staying with you was great, even with the blowers blowing. I am gald Tim is home and getting well.