Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Secret Crush

Valentine's Day is just around the corner!

I do so love this day. It's one of my favorites. And it's the perfect day for a Crush! I came across this idea a few years ago, and make these every year. They're perfect for visiting teaching, teachers, office staff, grandparents, friends, family... everyone!

Place a bottle of Crush soda (any flavor) in a valentine party gift bag, drop in some candy, finish it off with cellophane and ribbon. You don't necessarily need both the bag and the cellophane. I've done it with one or the other and it works fine. It's also cute to tie some helium balloons to the bottle of soda.

Go ahead and indulge your Crush... I won't tell anyone. I promise. ;)

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

That's cute, especially cause I don't think I'll be getting around to making stuff this year...

Annie said...

Perfect for my hubby who doesn't like candy...thanks!!

Unknown said...

This is cute!