The driving compulsion to write; the overwhelming urge to write. Hypergraphia may compel someone to keep a voluminous journal, to jot off frequent letters to the editor, to write on toilet paper if nothing else is available, and perhaps even to compile a dictionary. Hypergraphia is the opposite of writer's block.
I never did that! (and admitted it). Poor Doug, but there are more sodas. The trick is you pour it over ice or if you want it in a can and put it in the freezer, set a timer and don't forget what it was for.
4 comments:
I used to do that on Kwaj in our big freezer... and that happened few times.
oh man, so funny! poor doug!
Grin!
The sad part is that you think you will remember to never do that again. And you don't!
I never did that! (and admitted it). Poor Doug, but there are more sodas. The trick is you pour it over ice or if you want it in a can and put it in the freezer, set a timer and don't forget what it was for.
Post a Comment