I adore cupcakes, and these are seriously getting me in the mood for summer.Diane! You should make these for your book club! Or for your little girls who come swimming! Or for your Kwaj Ladies' Lunch! Or for your Merry Miss girls!
Or for your little baby Chloe who is coming to Grandma's house this summer! She would love these little teddy bear things! (And you'd of course hold up my picture and tell her it was my idea... right?)
3 comments:
I will do just that!
You know, cupcakes never used to be so big. I wonder what happened to suddenly bring them front and center?
I think I will do cream cheese frosting.
Hannah and I have talked about the same thing. It's weird how cupcakes have risen in prominence in recent years. In any case, it's a good thing! Some people are getting really creative with them.
Really cute ideas. However, the ones with shark fins might make some a little nervous.
Post a Comment