ConnoisseurMain Entry: con·nois·seur
Pronunciation: \ˌkä-nə-ˈsər also -ˈsur\
Function: noun
2: one who enjoys with discrimination and appreciation of subtleties <a connoisseur of fine cupcakes>Okay, so I may not exactly be an expert, but I do know what I like. Yes, I’m aware that I’ve got a preoccupation with cupcakes. They’re clever little things, aren’t they?
The "classmate cupcakes" are darling, and the butterflies look so easy, even I could do that.
For Doug's first birthday I made and decorated this totally amazing Cookie Monster cake (that nearly killed me). Ohhhh how I wish I was into cupcakes then! How much easier would that have been?!
Grandma would have really liked these rose cupcakes. She loved pink roses and would often say, "They bring me peace." (Yeah, well.... anything with a glob of frosting that big would bring me peace too!)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, you really should have opened that sweet shop back when we were trying to make those fortune cookies! It is still not too late.
Suzie, you are just amazing!! Will you make cupcakes the next time I come??
Post a Comment