Friday, November 20, 2009

Pomegranate Passion No. 3

Lipstick. Why did he have to wear it? He looked SO much better when the Volturi were about to snap his head off. Except he's got a weird chest. One nipple is bigger than the other. I sorta wish Amanda hadn't brought that to my attention. I couldn't stop giggling. 'Til I cried. In fact, I sort of laughed through a lot of the show. But that wasn't entirely my fault. The wolfboys were wearing shants. At least that's what the guys behind us were calling them. I might be Team Jacob now. Except that's sort of creepy. He's only 17 for heaven's sake. Okay, okay. I'll stop ripping it apart. Go see it. It's loads better than the first.

3 comments:

Diane said...

What a great weekend this has been. In-n-Out opened in Draper and the Twilight movie.

Just saying. A lot of people I know went to both openings.

Carrie said...

I am with you on the lipstick. I am sooooooooo team Jacob! Someone on facebook said why couldn't they casted someone better looking for Edward! I agree, he's just funky.

Suzie said...

This guy should be Edward:
http://www.cwtv.com/shows/the-vampire-diaries/cast/paul-wesley

Cedric Diggory will ALWAYS be Cedric Diggory.