The driving compulsion to write; the overwhelming urge to write. Hypergraphia may compel someone to keep a voluminous journal, to jot off frequent letters to the editor, to write on toilet paper if nothing else is available, and perhaps even to compile a dictionary. Hypergraphia is the opposite of writer's block.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Oh, lucky, lucky me.
I teach Relief Society this Sunday. And it's a fun one. Words of Hope and Consolation at the Time of Death. There's a section in the lesson about "parents who lose children in death..." And even better, there are about 6 ladies in our ward who have lost children. And none of them are off serving in Young Women or Primary. They're all in R.S. All of them. So any ideas or suggestions? Other than passing out comfort food and singing "There Is Sunshine In My Soul Today?" I'd appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know that some feel that families who have these challenges are chosen because of their strength.
you could ask those ladies to share what has helped them...and mary beth too maybe...
Post a Comment