The driving compulsion to write; the overwhelming urge to write. Hypergraphia may compel someone to keep a voluminous journal, to jot off frequent letters to the editor, to write on toilet paper if nothing else is available, and perhaps even to compile a dictionary. Hypergraphia is the opposite of writer's block.
THank you Thank you! Despite the rain I plan on having a great day..l...due to the rain and test this weekend though today will NOT be the only day to celebrate!
4 comments:
THank you Thank you! Despite the rain I plan on having a great day..l...due to the rain and test this weekend though today will NOT be the only day to celebrate!
Thank you, Suzie!
Well, there is no rain here and I don't have a test this weekend so I truely had a great day.
Thank you for your wishes!
I really like the small pieces of Daniel's and Diane's hair that you can still see in the well-cropped photos. :)
shhhh! no one was supposed to notice that!
Post a Comment