Tuesday, June 16, 2009

If you can’t say anything nice….

Well, I disagree. I think if you can’t say anything nice, sometimes you just have to say it anyway because it makes you feel better. Sometimes you just need a 'glass half empty day.' So here goes.

1. Cortisone injections into your feet hurt like the dickens. (Biting your shirt during the process and thinking evil thoughts about your podiatrist does help. Even if his name is Richard L. Evans.)


2. The Bachelorette is stupid and I don’t know why I watch this stuff. Seriously, I don't. (If you'd like to subscribe to my weekly updates and witty commentary, email me. )

3. Like my father, I refuse to call my yardman a gardener. Don’t even get me started.

4. My sister lives so far away. I hate that.

5. The Twilight series is lame. Even so, I’m reading it again. And the new movie trailer looks sorta good. Somebody please save me from myself.

6. Dieting sucks.

7. The resource aid at school says, “Where you at, girl?” and “Mmmhmmm. That’s what I’m talking ‘bout.” (except she wasn’t taking. I was.)

3 comments:

Diane said...

Yeah, I'm with you. I lament about number 4 all the time. ALL the time.

Spencer said...

LOL. Good post.

Rob said...

agreed