Friday, October 2, 2009

Carving Out Memories

(Oh my gosh, how clever is that?!)

It feels like fall. It smells like fall! And it's beginning to look like fall (at home and on my blog!).

There's been lots of great happenings around here. Bob is working for a company that he really loves (doing something medical and FDA related). Doug's up at conference with some friends and is busy with school. Tim's been working on some projects and is doing fantastic. I've quit medical transcribing and have more time for my writing and other projects. And we're looking forward to having the Hamills come for a visit at the end of the month. Life is good.

(picture: Doug and Tim, our first year in this house)

5 comments:

Diane said...

Totally Awesome. Love the picture. Love that you want us. Love you. Miss you.

Diane said...

It is cooling of here. So maybe it is fall here, too! The neighboring houses are starting to put up their goulish decorations.

Suzie said...

and this year will You join in the haunted happenings on your block? yours was the only one who didn't last year!

Bonnie said...

I wish I could come too! I love Suzie's house.

sue said...

So glad to hear everyone is doing well! You didn't answer my email!
XOXO