Sunday, January 31, 2010

Masterpiece

I am so into this right now! (This particular production is one that grandma would have loved, and papa would have chuckled through the entire thing). Michael Gambon (Albus Dumbledore) plays Mr. Woodhouse, and he's hysterical.

And frankly?
The girl who plays Emma looks so much like our Carrie ~ her appearance, facial expressions... it's so much fun to watch.

Did you miss the first episode? It's okay. You can watch it online! Part 2 is tonight, and part 3 next week. And...you are so lucky. I ordered the DVD. So next time you come to visit, we can watch 4 hours of unedited (except by me, of course. you won't want to miss my commentary) Emma.
I. can't. wait!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I've been watching bits and pieces of the new version too! I think it's funny you say Emma and I have some similiar mannerisms. Now I'll have to really watch closely!