The driving compulsion to write; the overwhelming urge to write. Hypergraphia may compel someone to keep a voluminous journal, to jot off frequent letters to the editor, to write on toilet paper if nothing else is available, and perhaps even to compile a dictionary. Hypergraphia is the opposite of writer's block.
Toss me one of those beehive cakes for my next Beehive activity. And what's with the swirl option on the cupcake pan... is that for a double layer cupcake?? You'll have to make them for me to understand. Thanks.
@Carrie: of course. :) I just need it for Easter. I'm having a 100 Acre Woods event and this is Winnie the Pooh's beehive!
@Bonnie: The swirl is the top of the giant cupcake. It's sorta dumb because if you frost it, you can't see the swirl. These cupcakes are about 5" high... big enough for 2 people (yet not so big as that Really giant cupcake cake pan you see everywhere). So cute.
4 comments:
I think I am experiencing a little envy!
May I borrow for a birthday this spring?
Toss me one of those beehive cakes for my next Beehive activity. And what's with the swirl option on the cupcake pan... is that for a double layer cupcake?? You'll have to make them for me to understand. Thanks.
@Carrie: of course. :) I just need it for Easter. I'm having a 100 Acre Woods event and this is Winnie the Pooh's beehive!
@Bonnie: The swirl is the top of the giant cupcake. It's sorta dumb because if you frost it, you can't see the swirl. These cupcakes are about 5" high... big enough for 2 people (yet not so big as that Really giant cupcake cake pan you see everywhere). So cute.
Post a Comment