It's finally chopped down, lugged home, decorated, and lit ~ a 3 day ordeal every single year. We finally finished Tuesday night, plugged it in, and then... "Do you smell something burning?" When we were kids, we had to hose off the tree and soak it in a bucket of water for an entire week before it was allowed inside the house. There was also the year the tree fell over and was held up with fishing line. I remember someone in the family realized those little green moving things in their tree weren't pine needles shimmering in the reflected light...they were worms. Zillions of them. Now that was funny and I'm still laughing! (And I do believe they've had an artificial tree ever since.) When we lived in Riverside, we had nine gouges in our ceiling ~ one for each year we lived there. A clear indication we had "heightage" issues.
And now with the HTC (Hamill Tree Chronicles), have you ever wished you were Jewish? Even just for a second? It would be so much easier.
3 comments:
suzie, check out this link. i know you would just die to get your hands on this!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_6059972_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000179911&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-0&pf_rd_r=1K2NDX4MCQT04ZCH0NMM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=340739801&pf_rd_i=507846
crap, it didn't show up. anyway, go to amazon.com and check out the feature on JK Rowlings fairy tale book. the pictures are cool.
Tales of Beedle the Bard! I need this!
Post a Comment