The driving compulsion to write; the overwhelming urge to write. Hypergraphia may compel someone to keep a voluminous journal, to jot off frequent letters to the editor, to write on toilet paper if nothing else is available, and perhaps even to compile a dictionary. Hypergraphia is the opposite of writer's block.
Oh, I know...it was Burton Lane. Who also wrote, if I am not mistaken, "Don't Tamper with My Sister"! Which could lead for some interesting discussion. How about the song title, "She Wasn't You"? or, "Love With All the Trimmings"? It all just boggles the mind. Totally. (Are you smiling? I am.) We need to watch this movie.
7 comments:
...and 12 bonus points awarded to whoever can name the composer of On A Clear Day, You Can See Forever.
No cheating!
Barbara Streisand starred in the movie.
Lerner, Alan Lerner!!
Oy. You cheated (you had to have!) and you Still got it wrong! Lerner was the lyricist. The question was... "name the COMPOSER."
(shaking my head). Streisand. You slay me.
Oh, I know...it was Burton Lane. Who also wrote, if I am not mistaken, "Don't Tamper with My Sister"! Which could lead for some interesting discussion. How about the song title, "She Wasn't You"? or, "Love With All the Trimmings"? It all just boggles the mind. Totally. (Are you smiling? I am.) We need to watch this movie.
OK, so maybe I had to get a little help. But I still have the sheet music.
Post a Comment