Sunday, December 14, 2008

It'snow joke...

See that funny white fluffy stuff coming out of the cloud on my desktop weather widget for today? I'd never seen that on the widget before....

Corona Weather
Detailed Local Forecast
Severe Weather Alert
Tonight: Partly cloudy skies early then becoming cloudy with a mix of rain and snow late. Low 32F. SSW winds at 5 to 10 mph, increasing to 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 70%. Snowfall around one inch.

Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

WOW! Lucky! We're going to be in the 60's here ALL next week with chances of rain everyday!
I love the things on your sidebar! I laugh at your little "thoughts". TOO funny!
And the pictures are just so pretty!
Merry Christmas to you as well!

Bonnie said...

We got at least 6 inches this weekend! And still going!

tipi tai said...

so... did it snow after all?

Suzie said...

Hrmph. I don't know why I'm bummed that it didn't snow. I truly Hate snow. I loathe it. (I've lived in New England and feel I can say that honestly). But 1". Even I can handle ONE inch. But apparently the weather couldn't. :( Rain. Rain. Rain. And more rain.

Carrie said...

That's too bad you didn't get the exciting thrill of watching the snow fall. That's the only good thing about it!