Wednesday, December 31, 2008

SoSueMe

SoSueMe. The name of my brand new company. That's right. I had big plans. I was going into business for myself creating my very own brand of fortune cookies ~ "Fortunates" (with glad tidings of love and support), and "Misfortunes" (with good natured (or not so good) jests and insults!).

Cute, huh? We started out by making a batch of Martha's fortune cookies, which was a total disaster (warning: do not try this at home). We burned our fingers and to be quite honest, they looked nasty.

So what happened? Well, those finger burns really hurt, I have the attention span of a gnat, and it was already being "done" all over the world. It was over before it started. SoSueMe.

But a cute idea, is a cute idea. And I was pretty excited over this fun, burn safe, variation of the fortune cookie. It's pretty self-explanatory.

Have fun, and Happy New Year!

(I found this on a blog somewhere, and for the life of me I can't remember where.
So if you know the owner of these great pics, let me know!)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

that's a cute name...sorry things didn't work out like you planned!

Dave said...

Great pictures. Interesting idea. Love the business name! You are a most creative and imaginative person. What a joy to know you.