Monday, December 1, 2008

Seriously

These are seriously cute.

In fact, I've even made these snowmen when Doug was in 3rd grade and took them to the class party (coconut around the base looks a lot like snow, but I learned the hard way that most 3rd graders hate coconut). Of course that was 20 years ago. When I was young. And partially insane. Who wouldn't be to make 34 snowman cupcakes for a 3rd grade Christmas party?


But now? Whose got time for this kind of stuff? I'm busier now than I was with little ones underfoot. (How did that happen?) This holiday season, I really need to make time to just relax and hang out and make stuff. Like cupcakes. Seriously.

1 comment:

Diane said...

They are really cute. I always wondered about the moms who brought those adorable kinds of things to the class parties. How did they do it all?