Now I'm back at work, where the highlights of my day were Diego, the 1st grader, deciding to moon the playground during recess (he got in-school suspension), and a Kinder kid spilled milk all over his library book (one of my favorites.) Looking forward to next weekend!
The driving compulsion to write; the overwhelming urge to write. Hypergraphia may compel someone to keep a voluminous journal, to jot off frequent letters to the editor, to write on toilet paper if nothing else is available, and perhaps even to compile a dictionary. Hypergraphia is the opposite of writer's block.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
This past weekend I...
Saw Harry Potter... and tried not to yell out too loudly at the parts that weren't in the book...like Harry in the diner. Or burning up the Burrow. (And soooo.... now the Weasleys are presumably homeless? But it's all okay because in the very next scene, Lavender gave Won-Won a really ugly necklace).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Carrie and I went to see it. It has been too long since reading the book so I couldn't tell what was not in the book. However, Carrie was quick to point those parts out to me. She liked it but was frustrated for the same reasons you were.
Post a Comment