The presents are scattered and broken I fear, and St. Nicholas won't come again for a year.
The children are nestled all snug in their beds, while memories of sugar plums dance in their wee little heads.
Bob in his kerchief, and I in my cap, are settled at last for a long winter's nap.
When down on the stairs there arose such a clatter. I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the stairway I flew like a flash. I pulled on my bathrobe and tightened the sash. When what to my wondering eyes should I see, but Shadow Puppy hurling chunks of bile and grass. And up on the top step she'd already spewed chunks of kibble and slime and unwanted food.
More rapid than eagles her courses they came! And I whistled and shouted and called Bob some names (not really)! No more ham! No prime rib! No sausage! No eggs! No bananas! No corn! Nothing! For days!
...the family heard me exclaim as I scrubbed it from sight.... "Merry Barking Christmas to all, and to all, Good Night!"
2 comments:
Oh dear! Well, she is a persistent one and I think everyone treats her well!
How awful!! However, the creative product that resulted is outstanding!
You should write books or articles.
Post a Comment