The driving compulsion to write; the overwhelming urge to write. Hypergraphia may compel someone to keep a voluminous journal, to jot off frequent letters to the editor, to write on toilet paper if nothing else is available, and perhaps even to compile a dictionary. Hypergraphia is the opposite of writer's block.
Now it is all coming back to me.... I do remember a certain awareness of Shirley and her men. And as I recall, 'twas I who may have introduced you to their mesmerizing attributes. Yes, I led you to the water and left you to drink. And drink you did!
I want to join another fan club. I like the one that I am in a lot so I "feel at peace with my decision." In a way, I am actually the CEO of another fan club of sorts. I'll let you mull that over for a while while we travel to St. George.
4 comments:
Now it is all coming back to me.... I do remember a certain awareness of Shirley and her men. And as I recall, 'twas I who may have introduced you to their mesmerizing attributes. Yes, I led you to the water and left you to drink. And drink you did!
OHMYGOSH! Did you know that there is an official Here Come the Brides FAN CLUB???
I Love fan clubs! (or is that loathe fan clubs?)
I'm joining this one:
http://hctbfanclub.5u.com
I want to join another fan club. I like the one that I am in a lot so I "feel at peace with my decision." In a way, I am actually the CEO of another fan club of sorts. I'll let you mull that over for a while while we travel to St. George.
I'm so confused.
Post a Comment