The driving compulsion to write; the overwhelming urge to write. Hypergraphia may compel someone to keep a voluminous journal, to jot off frequent letters to the editor, to write on toilet paper if nothing else is available, and perhaps even to compile a dictionary. Hypergraphia is the opposite of writer's block.
Suzie, how is it that Bob is a Patriots fan, and how is it that Spencer (and I) never knew about it? It was kind of tense at our place, too. (This is Bonnie, I forgot my password)
Red Socks... Patriots... he's obsessively loyal. He wears his Brady jersey every single Saturday, and drives through Chick-Fil-A so he and the guy who works there (Cowboys fan, I think) can traumatize each other.
Happy Birthday Bob! I didn't know you were a Patriots fan either. That is Emil's absolutely FAVORITE team. Hope you can have some fun in Ireland and not just work!
4 comments:
Well thank goodness. It was tense there for a bit, but all's well that ends well.
Suzie, how is it that Bob is a Patriots fan, and how is it that Spencer (and I) never knew about it? It was kind of tense at our place, too. (This is Bonnie, I forgot my password)
Red Socks... Patriots... he's obsessively loyal. He wears his Brady jersey every single Saturday, and drives through Chick-Fil-A so he and the guy who works there (Cowboys fan, I think) can traumatize each other.
Happy Birthday Bob! I didn't know you were a Patriots fan either. That is Emil's absolutely FAVORITE team. Hope you can have some fun in Ireland and not just work!
Post a Comment