Sunday, November 4, 2007

Shadow Puppy

How can you not fall in love with this beautiful puppy? Isn't she the most precious thing you've ever seen? She's just too cute and so smart. She knows over 200 words and can actually spell 'treat' and 'cheese'! She's also very depressed right now, constantly sighing. She misses 'daddy'. I think she can spell that too. (And do feel free to use this picture for your computer desktop. Shadow won't mind).

8 comments:

Diane said...

How about if you put a picture of Shadow's favorite people in front of her. Then she can feel a little more connected while they are away. Katie is probably sleeping on mine, ask her if you can borrow it for a while. :)

Suzie said...

She spent last night licking Bob's pillow. We're not going to tell him.

And while you're away, Katie keeps your memory in sharp focus every time she sticks her head in a drinking glass!

Diane said...

I just got to thinking that maybe Spencer and Bonnie would like to go over to Brent's one night and see Bob. I have no idea what they are up to this week but it is a thought.

Suzie said...

Before he left he wondered about that and would love to see them... but he thought since it was a work night and they live farther away, he didn't think they'd be able to.

Carrie said...

Don't worry, it won't cross their minds to see Uncle Bob. No offence to either of them.

Bonnie said...

Hey I DO take offense to that. But you're right, I work late every night this week, including Saturday, so I couldn't visit till after 9:30.

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane said...

All of a sudden there are 7 comments on "Shadow". Seven!