Monday, May 26, 2008

Another "Saturday Morning Drive"

Actually, this was a Holiday Morning Drive. (Any excuse really). It was Dave's first Drive and we loved having him along. Diane sat up front -- a pro at the running commentary of pointing out Bob's favorite oak tree, the pretty brick wall, and our favorite toy stores-- Best Buy and Game Stop. But Joy of Joys... the ultimate toy store is coming! Toys R Us is filling that giant space next to Ethan Allen. We adore that store! (You're never too old for toys. Never. You should see the Nerf weapon arsenal at our house!). We did the Extended Morning Drive and went to the Dos Lagos shops. Diane is always beside herself when we go there -- the stores are amazing (and Dave was so happy he had hold of the credit cards and the stores weren't yet open!).

We've had a great long weekend with everyone and can't wait to see everyone next month!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Thank you for the drive, I loved it! Now I think we just need to get Spencer and Daniel and Hannah to experience it and we will have all had that treat! I love the Drive, always!

Dave said...

I had a great time, also. I was in the way back with Doug and we had a most enjoyable visit! Thank you, Doug, Suzie, Bob and Tim.