I make amazing ribs. Amazing. They're the mouth watering, falling off the bone, all over your face, eyes rolling in the back of your head, kind. How did I gain this uncanny culinary expertise? One day as I was staring with a hopeless, vacant, and glazed expression into the meat case in the grocery store, a big black woman literally took me under her wing and shared with me the secret of my success. She taught me how to make ribs.
Those of you who share our 4th of July feast are in for a treat ~ and maybe I'll teach you how to make ribs!
4 comments:
I agree, they are really good!
Please, please, I would love to have the recipe. Emil loves ribs!
I've never really eaten ribs a lot; there was the occasional cookout at Emon Beach, and once or twice at Red Hot and Blue (in VA not here, I miss it.) I've for sure never made them, so I'd love to be a genius on my first try. Recipe please?
I just made some last Sunday for lunch...they were delish and looked just like these in the picture.
Would love to know what the lady taught you!
Post a Comment