Friday, November 28, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like....

...a huge mess around here!

I've got Christmas spread out all over the place. It's elf madness at its best. Shadow's tree is up and looking adorable. And what's not adorable about a tree decorated with black labs and plaid ribbon? It's in the family room, and perfect for Shadow and Bob while they hang out. The cave tree is next on the list, and the big live one in the living room is next week's chore. Yeah, I know. That's three trees. But I did save Bob $60 because I didn't get the little one I wanted for the counter upstairs. And that should count for something.

My beautiful sister and her wonderful husband have just left for their desert home, Maria comes Tuesday (I love Maria) and if she's to clean any surface at all I've got to unearth it. So it's decorating time for me! I'll post pictures soon!

2 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I love the new pictures and layout! And I love those doors!
Can't wait to see more pictures!

Diane said...

It is always so inviting at your house. I love to be there. It was looking pretty Christmasy when we left and we miss you!

Thanks for being the perfect hosts.