The driving compulsion to write; the overwhelming urge to write. Hypergraphia may compel someone to keep a voluminous journal, to jot off frequent letters to the editor, to write on toilet paper if nothing else is available, and perhaps even to compile a dictionary. Hypergraphia is the opposite of writer's block.
I knew about the theme park in Florida, but a brand new story and a mini movie? Perhaps it's just a rumor... but check out this link. I just might have to take a trip to Florida next year!
Well, humph. I resemble that. You'll so wish I were on that trip. I am a good traveler. And I do really well in book groups even if I haven't read the book.
5 comments:
I will go to Florida with you.
Weeeellll.... you won't Appreciate it unless you read the books first! Bonnie? Wanna go to Florida with me? ;)
Well, humph. I resemble that. You'll so wish I were on that trip. I am a good traveler. And I do really well in book groups even if I haven't read the book.
And just think....
All you have to do is read Harry Potter. And you can join me on the trip of a lifetime.
(and yes, you do really well in groups. I'll give you that.)
I WILL TO GO TO THE HARRY POTTER THEME PARK!!!!!!!!!!! ohhhhhhhhhh pick me pick me pick me!
Post a Comment