
Bob and I drove up in Coach. It looks like it belongs there!

We went on drives and saw cool places.
We shopped. A lot. I mean, really a lot.We discovered some things about Tucson that are a bit different...

They eat weird food. (That's cactus in the produce section! If anyone knows what to do with that, I'd sure like to hear about it!)

They do dangerous and rather bizarre things. (I did tell her not to).

Their guests perform harsh menial labor.

There are frightening Jurassic Park similarities. Like dinosaurs.
And like being chased for more than a yard by a deadly scorpion in the garage.I almost died.
They have unusual post offices. 
(But at least they do have them).

They have reckless daredevil tendencies... like driving in the middle of nowhere with 34 miles until the next gas station and only 12 miles to empty.But I couldn't imagine a better vacation and a better place to spend it. I love my sister and I had the best time!
3 comments:
I love your crazy overview! They ARE weird in Arizona, but that's okay we love them anyway
i'm so glad that you guys were able to make it out there; it sounds like everyone had a lot of fun.
Suzie, you are too clever! :)
Post a Comment