How long will an unopened bag of Mother's Circus Animal Cookies last in my freezer? This is a serious matter! I just learned today that Mother's Cookies is closing. An icon from my childhood. (Ah, heck. An icon from my adulthood too). How could they? This is harsh. They're blaming the economy. Rising food and fuel prices. Haven't they noticed the nation's obesity epidemic? They should have said something! We'd have rallied to the cause! It's not like Circus Animal cookies were to die for... (they were actually rather gross). But you couldn't stop eating them. You know? You had to eat them until you shuddered. This is like the death of the Time Lady all over again and I confess I am in mourning. I'd rant some more, but I really need to get to the store...
4 comments:
oh geez...you and my mom! I think these cookies are gross
I L_O_V_E these cookies. How do we get them to make MORE?
Maybe there's 3 of us that like them!
no way I like them!
Post a Comment