You're welcome. I know! Imagine if you'd missed it this year! (It's the least I can do for all 7 of my readers.) I love bubble wrap. It soothes me and makes me happy.
Did you know you can make clothes out of this stuff? (Not that I'd wear it in public. Just sayin'.) You can even pop it virtually!
So happy popping everyone. Just keep in mind the few simple rules of Bubble Wrap Etiquette...
Don't pop someone else's bubble wrap without permission. This could lead to Bad Things Happening to your person.
Don't pop bubble wrap in quiet public places (like libraries) unless you want it confiscated.
Don't pop bubble wrap in a store if you haven't paid for it. They get cranky when their rolls of bubble wrap are all limp.
It is always good form to offer to share your bubble wrap.
Giving your bubble wrap to children is good for Karma points.
3 comments:
I love to pop it. We still have TONS left from our move and I just cannot part with it.
Daniel can never resist popping bubble wrap.
pop. Pop! POP!!
Post a Comment