Thursday, January 29, 2009

Poor Bob

I had surgery last week, and the hospital gave me a pair of groovy blue tread socks. Bob got the bill.

Doug had surgery a couple of days ago, and that same afternoon, flowers were delivered from the surgeon thanking him for the opportunity to care for him, and he called him that night to see how he was doing! Bob got the bill.

Today, Bob has the flu. (you could say he's feeling billious). I'm going to let him wear my groovy blue tread socks, and Doug is going to let him smell the flowers. And until he gets feeling better, we're going to hide all the bills.

Get well soon, Bob. ;)

4 comments:

Diane said...

Oh dear, you have all had a time of it. Only Katie and Tim seem to have escaped the woes of illness.

Gather strength, Bob. I fear that your part is never done.

Carrie said...

I wonder if Doug's bill included the flowers...

Bonnie said...

Feel better all of you!

Dave said...

Oh, Suzie, Doug and Bob! I am so sorry for all of you. good idea to hide the bills. Well, not really. Having them all come at once can be tough, One (of the many) things I miss about Kwaj is we didn't have so many bills!!!

I hope all of you are getting better quickly!!!