The driving compulsion to write; the overwhelming urge to write. Hypergraphia may compel someone to keep a voluminous journal, to jot off frequent letters to the editor, to write on toilet paper if nothing else is available, and perhaps even to compile a dictionary. Hypergraphia is the opposite of writer's block.
I love chocolate coke. When I was a boy, dad would go to drive-in's (back before drive-through's) and order chocolate cokes for us. Very fond memories.
I sometimes make them at home with diet coke and chocolate syrup. Just as good as I remember as a boy.
I have made cherry cokes by mixing syrup from a jar of maraschino cherries. Also very good.
My experience is that cherrie coke made at home is better than that I have bought in cans. However, the home made is not exactly sugar-free.
I have never tried these flavors together nor have I tried them with Dr. Pepper.
3 comments:
I love chocolate coke. When I was a boy, dad would go to drive-in's (back before drive-through's) and order chocolate cokes for us. Very fond memories.
I sometimes make them at home with diet coke and chocolate syrup. Just as good as I remember as a boy.
I have made cherry cokes by mixing syrup from a jar of maraschino cherries. Also very good.
My experience is that cherrie coke made at home is better than that I have bought in cans. However, the home made is not exactly sugar-free.
I have never tried these flavors together nor have I tried them with Dr. Pepper.
.... as I was trying to say before I deleted myself .... I am a fan of anything that comes with pebble ice!
Post a Comment