It's been so cold. And the wind! We had 75-100 mph gusts! I know! It really messed up Corona's airport. (Apparently we have an airport. I don't have any idea where it is exactly, but it was in the paper, so there you go). I got these great windchimes for Christmas (to replace the chimes I've had for 20 years that were down to one silently swaying chime). They're gorgeous. The sound is amazing. And loud. The neighbors-are-going-to-complain kind of loud. But at least people know when the wind is picking up.
There's a new kind of Diet Dr. Pepper on the market. This always makes me happy. I realize there are those who are squeamish about the whole "caffeinated beverage" thing, and to you I merely say, there are worse vices. So back to my 'habit'... Chick-Fil-A serves fountain DDP (bless them), and there's really nothing like a fountain DDP with pebble ice. I'm currently a fan of Berries & Cream, but Cherry Chocolate is now on the scene! And...there are DDP Popsicles! It's all very exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment