The driving compulsion to write; the overwhelming urge to write. Hypergraphia may compel someone to keep a voluminous journal, to jot off frequent letters to the editor, to write on toilet paper if nothing else is available, and perhaps even to compile a dictionary. Hypergraphia is the opposite of writer's block.
Here you go Robbie. Just a couple of views. You can sort of see the castle towers from the story room. And the pirate hut is new from the first time we did it. The kids love it. :)
Those are pretty good shots. How did the hut survive that year? I remember when we stuck the skull on the pole. That was a true highlight, as I recall.
3 comments:
Those are pretty good shots. How did the hut survive that year? I remember when we stuck the skull on the pole. That was a true highlight, as I recall.
The hut survived the kids...but not the custodian. Sometimes people aren't too bright. Ya know?
the library looks great. did you get a raise for this? at least a bonus?
Post a Comment