Monday, January 21, 2008

Long Weekends

Saturday: I don't know what happened to Saturday. Oh yes. We bought a new printer for my office that I hate. We're taking it back and getting a different one.
Sunday: The Pats won, so Bob and Spencer are happy. Church was lovely, although I did see a few men sneak out right after sacrament mtg. to get home in time for the game. Two planes collided in midair above the Corona airport. We had a great overnight visit with Dave. We visited a bit and watched the finale of the Amazing Race (we love that show) and an episode of Psych (we love that show too).
Monday (so far): Holidays. Love them. Been to the vet and back by 7:15. Dave just left for home about 45 min. ago (8:00 am-ish).


More later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time!! Thanks for letting me crash!