The driving compulsion to write; the overwhelming urge to write. Hypergraphia may compel someone to keep a voluminous journal, to jot off frequent letters to the editor, to write on toilet paper if nothing else is available, and perhaps even to compile a dictionary. Hypergraphia is the opposite of writer's block.
'I get lost in the language, words like 'Thither. Mischance. Felicity.' I'm always in agony over wether Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy are really going to get together. Ah! Read it. I know you'll love it!'
3 comments:
Diane...
Mr. Darcy is Not from "You've Got Mail." Well, not originally. And Mr. Knightley? He belongs to Emma.
Suzie, you know I certainly can't comment on THESE kinds of books. Don't you have any "self-help" books???
Sue, how can you resist books like these?
'I get lost in the language, words like 'Thither. Mischance. Felicity.' I'm always in agony over wether Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy are really going to get together. Ah! Read it. I know you'll love it!'
Post a Comment