The driving compulsion to write; the overwhelming urge to write. Hypergraphia may compel someone to keep a voluminous journal, to jot off frequent letters to the editor, to write on toilet paper if nothing else is available, and perhaps even to compile a dictionary. Hypergraphia is the opposite of writer's block.
I didn't know we were going to go see this one! It's one I KNOW you'd love, Sue! Get Emil to take you! Then we'll have a double feature and analyze both this and Lake House! :)
4 comments:
Chick flick.
Yes, but one that has a good lesson. You just have to keep on trucking. One step at a time.
(And then there is always the point that the lead was rather good looking.)
How come you never told me about this movie???
I'm still waiting for you to come over so we can OVER ANALYZE "Lake House".
I didn't know we were going to go see this one! It's one I KNOW you'd love, Sue! Get Emil to take you! Then we'll have a double feature and analyze both this and Lake House! :)
Post a Comment