Monday (cont.): Went to the movies with a teacher friend of mine from work, (who Diane and I often go out with when she's here). In fact, we sort of did go out together today (maybe Diane will blog about that).... Anyway...we saw 27 Dresses. So cute. Before the show started, I dutifully turned off my phone and dropped it in my purse. When I got home and went to turn it on to call Diane, it was gone! No phone! I realized I must have dropped it next to my purse instead of inside it... so I raced back to the theatre, ran inside, and sure enough it was under my seat the entire time. Thank goodness.
The driving compulsion to write; the overwhelming urge to write. Hypergraphia may compel someone to keep a voluminous journal, to jot off frequent letters to the editor, to write on toilet paper if nothing else is available, and perhaps even to compile a dictionary. Hypergraphia is the opposite of writer's block.
Monday, January 21, 2008
The Rest of Today
Monday (cont.): Went to the movies with a teacher friend of mine from work, (who Diane and I often go out with when she's here). In fact, we sort of did go out together today (maybe Diane will blog about that).... Anyway...we saw 27 Dresses. So cute. Before the show started, I dutifully turned off my phone and dropped it in my purse. When I got home and went to turn it on to call Diane, it was gone! No phone! I realized I must have dropped it next to my purse instead of inside it... so I raced back to the theatre, ran inside, and sure enough it was under my seat the entire time. Thank goodness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Let's go to another movie.
Post a Comment