83° I think that's a tad excessive for February. It's going to totally throw my bulbs for a loop and my pear tree is going to start budding way too soon. But it's a nice little change from the rain.
I'm in a jury duty holding pattern. I don't have to call back in until next Monday. Personally, I don't think I should have to call in at all since I just did this in June, but apparently the federal government thinks otherwise.
Maria is coming in the morning, and I'm looking forward to the smell of amonia and lemon oil. It makes me happy.Shadow is depressed. Bob is in Utah. When she saw the suitcase come out of the closet, she turned around, refused to look, and lay there sighing. Seriously. This dog pouts.
1 comment:
I would be sad too if I didn't get to go. Show her a picture of the snow. She'll change her mind once she realizes that would be her back yard!
Post a Comment