The driving compulsion to write; the overwhelming urge to write. Hypergraphia may compel someone to keep a voluminous journal, to jot off frequent letters to the editor, to write on toilet paper if nothing else is available, and perhaps even to compile a dictionary. Hypergraphia is the opposite of writer's block.
If you were here, I'd bake you a cake! (Well, actually, that's a lie. I'd go get a really nice looking one at the store and stick groovy candles in it.)
hey guys, thanks for the birthday wishes! I have been away from the internet since our wedding (i know, it's hard to believe) since we share wireless with the people that live below us and left on vacation without leaving the router on... oh well! thanks again.
3 comments:
Happy birthday, Robbie.
http://tinyurl.com/69hygy
Happy Birthday Rob
hey guys, thanks for the birthday wishes! I have been away from the internet since our wedding (i know, it's hard to believe) since we share wireless with the people that live below us and left on vacation without leaving the router on... oh well! thanks again.
Post a Comment