Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm a Lemming

Yes. It's true. I'm a lemming. Apparently, I'm caught up in the countdown hype towards "Vampire Weekend" and the purchase of a "book with a bite." I'm not even sure how it happened. There's the church crowd who swarmed me a month or so ago about the event. And then there's the work crowd. (This particular swarm is pretty intense). And we're all going to be there. At the Breaking Dawn Release Party. And guess what else? We're meeting at the Crossings at.... you guessed it... Twilight! I know!

There'll be festivities galore, including Bella's 'wedding dress.' (hands up). No clue. Just saw it on the poster. I'll take a picture. I think I'll convince everyone to wear vampire fangs, and then not wear them myself. It'll be a scream.

2 comments:

Diane said...

I want to go to the Crossings!

Bonnie said...

I'm waiting for the library copy. Unless someone wants to lend it to me once they are done?