Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Seriously. What would you rather have?

One of these in your kitchen...

"I called the exterminator," said Diane Hamill of Tucson, Arizona.









Or one of these while you're at an elementary school?
"We had forgotten what a big earthquake felt like (5.4), at least I did," said seismologist Kate Hutton at the USGS office. "It's a drill for the big one that's going to happen someday."

4 comments:

Diane said...

You are hilarious! Not so bad. The bug guy wanted to know if I saved it with a piece of wide packing tape. The answer was no, but I did have a good sample of a little beetle between two scotch tape strips for him. He left happy.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I would take what Diane dealt with I believe over the earthquake. You can call an exterminator for the bug, for the earthquake, you might not be alive to call the exterminator!

Suzie said...

But it was 5" long, CJ! (You must have lived in Arizona before ;)

Suzie said...

The epicenter was 14.59 miles from my house. That explains why my piano legs fell off....