The driving compulsion to write; the overwhelming urge to write. Hypergraphia may compel someone to keep a voluminous journal, to jot off frequent letters to the editor, to write on toilet paper if nothing else is available, and perhaps even to compile a dictionary. Hypergraphia is the opposite of writer's block.
I've been swamped with my Relief Society lesson (that's over with today)... the first week of the new school year (I'm an elem. librarian)... and a couple of weeks of my family here for a wedding (which was quite wonderful). And I'm about to leave tomorrow for a few days with my sons for a few days! Phew! Does it ever stop??
2 comments:
These look YUMMY!
(glad you are back!) WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? :-)
Hi CJ :)
I've been swamped with my Relief Society lesson (that's over with today)... the first week of the new school year (I'm an elem. librarian)... and a couple of weeks of my family here for a wedding (which was quite wonderful). And I'm about to leave tomorrow for a few days with my sons for a few days! Phew! Does it ever stop??
Post a Comment