The driving compulsion to write; the overwhelming urge to write. Hypergraphia may compel someone to keep a voluminous journal, to jot off frequent letters to the editor, to write on toilet paper if nothing else is available, and perhaps even to compile a dictionary. Hypergraphia is the opposite of writer's block.
Oh dear. I knew that things were a little slow but I didn't really have a complete grasp on it, I guess. Check in with me tomorrow, I am still here in spirit!
(and how sweet, it makes me feel good to know you miss me!)
Ha ha! Where did she go? Apparently, she decided to move to St. George permanently. And who could blame her. St. George is sooooo pretty. Like the surface of the moon. Lovely. (Just kidding mom, I know you are being a good grandma). Suzie are you going crazy with no blogs to read and no comments from me?
5 comments:
Oh dear. I knew that things were a little slow but I didn't really have a complete grasp on it, I guess. Check in with me tomorrow, I am still here in spirit!
(and how sweet, it makes me feel good to know you miss me!)
Ha ha! Where did she go? Apparently, she decided to move to St. George permanently. And who could blame her. St. George is sooooo pretty. Like the surface of the moon. Lovely. (Just kidding mom, I know you are being a good grandma). Suzie are you going crazy with no blogs to read and no comments from me?
Yes I am! And I'm only blogging because of your mother! How fair is that?
The surface of the moon. You slay me.
Suzie, You started blogging before I did! Can't wait to see you both.
(gasp) By maybe a day!
I know... let's blame Hannah. She started it.
Post a Comment