Thursday, March 6, 2008

On The Street Where You Live

Are there lilac trees in the heart of town?
Can you hear a lark in any other part of town?
Does enchantment pour out of every door?
No, it's just on the street where you live!

Have you ever heard Michael Feinstein sing this? No one does it better. Not even Freddy.

3 comments:

Diane said...

I love your steet name! Lucky you.
Oh, to be on the street where you live.

I think I want to watch My Fair Lady this weekend.

Bonnie said...

I wish I could watch My Fair Lady. The original one or any stage show would do. I saw a BYU re-make at college, and I sang along in my head the whole time. And don't forget about Bonner St. in Santa Ana by the Taco Bell! That's the closest I've come to finding my name.

Carrie said...

I found a Carrie Lane in Indiana...I should find the picture and add it to my site!