I've got a lot of books. I'd say I've probably got more books
than the average person, and probably more books than the un average person. 
I had custom designed shelves put in, and they are stunning. Truly. They were built to house my dad's collection, but unfortunately, they were filled with my collection before dad's made it into the house. There are hundreds of books yet to shelve.

Now I find myself in a state of constant shelf awareness.
I collect pictures of other people shelves, and day dream... Where shall I put my books? More built-ins? Ceiling to floor?
In the hallway upstairs? Downstairs? Behind doors or above windows? Is it hollow under the stairs? Can we niche out that space? Do we really need a TV? We could use that entire wall...
3 comments:
Do I dare mention to all of you out there that her Dad's collection of books is not yet in the house?! (Scroll down to that post back in late July, early August...the one about The Challenge.)
i love built-ins. how many books did you get from papa?
When you come you can help decide where our book nooks will go.
Post a Comment