I'm beside myself with excitement! I saw an infomercial last night about Space Bags. I know! Where have I been?! This is going to change my life! I ordered the "TV Special" where you get not 1, not 2, but 3 Space Bags for only $19.95! But wait! That's not all! Because I ordered today, I will receive an additional hanging bag AND a bonus Space Cube absolutely free! So I ordered 3 sets! It's like Ginsu and Christmas all rolled into one!
I also ordered a couple sets of the Hanging Bags, because, have you seen my closet? Finally room to "temporarily" store my skinny clothes!! And I ordered a couple more of the High Capacity Totes while I was at it, because they came with extra bonus bags! I'll even have room for my guilt linen (inherited from great-great-somebody or other), and heavy winter coats (that we never use anyway), and stuffed animals I can't toss because their feelings will be hurt (instead, I'm going to suck the life out of them)!
Saturday is going to be a great day.
3 comments:
No!! I want you to wait 'till I get there! (hanging my head...) it's OK, I know you must not wait. And really, the kitchen is more my thing anyway.
Oh yes, and that garage.
The KITCHEN?
The Last time you organized my cupboards I couldn't find anything for a Year! And then I'd have to call you on KWAJ (!) to see if I owned any paprika!!!
Oh my gosh! I've seen that commercial and wantd to call, but was skeptical. I can't wait to hear how it works! I hope you kept the number to order!
I just love the new look of your blog site (is that what it's called?). The picture of you on the top right is the essence of YOU! I love it!!!
Post a Comment