I am a texting fiend!
This is me in slow motion >>>>>
It's my new favorite thing.
Except...
Amanda is the only one who texts me. Because she's the only one who has the patience to wait the 9 years it takes for me to reply. Because I'm awful at it. It takes me for-e-ver. After one message my thumbs need casts and my phone has gone dead. So please. Don't text me. Unless you've got all day.

2 comments:
Go Amanda!
And I say that you now need a blueberry AND a Kindle. Get the works. And a shoe phone. Get one of those, too. 99 had one and she was cool.
this was cute! My kids taught me how to text. I'm not as fast as they are at it, but I got the hang on it! I'll remember not to text you for a while...till you get the hang of it!
Post a Comment